Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 49

Englishbelife

Agent Sanders: Help! Help me! ... Please! Help! Help! Ambulance driver: We’ve got someone here! There’s a person here! ... She’s alive! She’s alive! Let’s get her out. Ready? One. Two. Three! ... OK. It’s OK. You’re (1) e now. I’m with the ambulance. You’re safe ... Hello? Listen. Listen. You’re OK … Oh no! No, no, no, no! Help me get her into the ambulance. We need the hospital, now! ... Clear! ... Stay with me. Oh no! No, no, no, no! ... Clear! Radio: … and now some more information on the aeroplane accident last night. Police say the small private plane crashed at (2) p.m. There were three people on the plane. Two people are dead. One person is in the hospital. The police don’t know how the accident happened. They think it was a problem with the pilot. We will have more news on this story soon ... Nurse Bryson: Good morning! How are you this morning? ... You’re very (3) . You were in an aeroplane crash. And here you are. You’re alive! ... You didn’t have any identification. We don’t know your name. But, listen. Don’t worry. You are going to be OK ... Can you hear me? The doctor says maybe you can hear me. I don’t know. But I like talking to you. Is that OK? Can I talk to you? ... So, we don’t know your name. We have to give you a name. Your name, for now, is … Jane Doe. Jane Doe. That’s a nice name, isn’t it? ... On your papers it says Jane Doe for now. When you wake up, you can tell me your (4) name. OK? ... Oh, I forgot to tell you my name! My name is Jenny Bryson. I’m your nurse. I’m from (5) , but I live here now. I like it here ... Do you like it here, Jane? Not in this hospital, but in this town? Where are you from? ... That’s OK, you can tell me when you (6) up, Jane...

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.