Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài ôn tập giữa kì 1 - 40 câu trắc nghiệm

TIẾNG ANH 7 FRIENDS PLUS
ÔN TẬP GIỮA KÌ I TIẾNG ANH 7 FRIENDS PLUS

(Hãy hoàn thành 40 câu trắc nghiệm sau và kiểm tra kết quả)

① ~ I am twelve, but _____ cousin is fourteen.

② ~ I have an aunt. _____ name is Judy

③ ~ She _____ a new bag.

④ ~ They _____ three children – two daughters and a son.

⑤ ~ The English Club is _____ Sunday morning.

⑥ ~ He loves being _____front of TV.

⑦ ~ He sometimes hates being _____ the countryside.

⑧ ~ She is interested _____ photography.

⑨ ~ He is good _____ English.

⑩ ~ Her teacher is from _____ Netherlands.

⑪ ~ My father is _____ engineer.

⑫ ~ There ______ five new teachers in our school this year.

⑬ ~ There _____ a sports field next to my house.

⑭ ~ _____ you from London? - No, I'm not. I am from Manchester.

⑮ ~ _____ blue your favourite colour? -No, it isn’t. It’s white.

⑯ ~ _____ does the film start? – It starts at 7.30 p.m.

⑰ ~ _____ does your family eat together - Every day.

⑱ ~ _____ do you want to go after school on Saturdays? - To the cinema.

⑲ ~ He often ______ his trainers online.

⑳ ~ They _____ to music on the phone.

㉑ ~ My parents do not _____ phones at dinner time.

㉒ ~ My sister is older and she _____ more.

㉓ ~ A man and a woman ______ on a bench now.

㉔ ~ The woman _____ with her friend at the moment.

㉕ ~ They _____ on the phone now.

㉖ ~ Do you _____ more than two languages?

㉗ ~ Does he often have _____ conversations with friends?

㉘ ~ My sister has got a computer in her _____.

㉙ ~ He usually uses _____ like emoticons and emojis in messages.

㉚ ~ We haven’t got a landline at home. I just use my _____.

㉛ ~ When you are in your classroom. You are _____.

㉜ ~ Emojis are very _____ - You can communicate different feelings with them.

㉝ ~ My sister _____ me use her computer. She is very kind. I really like her.

㉞ ~ Our dad _____ us to watch TV in the evening.

㉟ ~ Her husband often _____ dishes in the evenings.

㊱ ~ She usually _____ badminton in the mornings.

㊲ ~ She spends a lot of time _____ TV.

㊳ ~ I spend too much time _____ the websites.

㊴ ~ I like swimming _____ I like playing tennis.

㊵ ~ I love being in the countryside and I love being in the park, ______.

Bạn làm đúng

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.