Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 47

the-hare-and-the-tortoise

LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE

Englishbelife

There was once a tortoise that slowly crawled through a forest. Boing...Boing. The bouncing hare saw the tortoise and made (1) of him. Ha ha ha. Make way, make way. “I’m bouncing through. Hey, slowpoke! Did you hear me? Move out of the way? The angered tortoise stopped (2) and said. Hey, let’s race to the top of the mountain, and see who gets there faster. You think you can beat me? Fine, let’s do it. “Ready, set...go.” So, hare bounced away! And tortoise slowly crawled. Boing, boing. And away went hare. While slowpoke tortoise. Crept and crawled with (3) of sweat dripping down. Hmm...now where is Tortoise? Wow, he is so far behind. It’ll take him forever to catch up, so I think I’ll take a (4) . While Hare slept, Tortoise never stopped walking. Balump, Balump. Sure enough. Tortoise crawled past sleepyhead Hare. And, she crawled to the top of the hill. Hey, Hare. I beat you! Huh ...What? What’s going on? Hare (5) up and scurried up the hill. But it was too late. Tortoise was already (6) under a tree at the top of the mountain. No, this can’t be. I lost to slowpoke Tortoise.

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.