Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập câu bị động - Đề 6 có đáp án

Đổi các câu sau sang câu bị động

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa.

Question 1. She fed the dog yesterday.
            The dog by her yesterday.
 Question 2. My father can put up a tent.
            A tent by my father.
 Question 3. Lan speaks English every day.
            English by Lan every day.
 Question 4. My mother has made that cake.
            That cake by my mother.
 Question 5. He is asking me a lot of questions.
            I a lot of questions by him.
 Question 6. Mike will ship pizzas to our house.
            Pizzas to our house by Nick.
 Question 7. We have followed this tradition for generations.
            This tradition for generations by us.
 Question 8. We should help homeless children in our neighbourhood.
            Homeless children in our neighbourhood  by us.
 Question 9. She is going to celebrate a ceremony.
            A ceremony  by her.
Question 10. My younger brother drinks a lot of milk.
            A lot of milk by my younger brother.
  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.