Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ôn tập giữa kì II - Anh 6 - Friend plus - 20 câu trắc nghiệm - Đề 1

LÀM BÀI TẬP SAU ĐÂY VÀ KIỂM TRA KẾT QUẢ

    Question 1: I haven’t got __________ cheese with my burger.
    Question 2. Don’t drink fizzy drinks! If you’re thirsty, it’s better to drink __________.
    Question 3. ____________ aren’t good for you. There’s a lot of sugar in them, and they’re bad for your teeth.
    Question 4. Tina doesn’t like __________ up early.
    Question 5. There weren’t _________ gold medals for winners.
    Question 6. Andy Murray is the best British tennis ____________.
    Question 7. We ________ a good film last Friday.
    Question 8. The lesson started ten minutes __________.
    Question 9. The London Olympic Games were __________ 2012.
    Question 10. I’m a basketball ________. I watch my local team every weekend.
    Question 11: I competed in my first football match ________ I was eight.
    Question 12. Don’t forget to bring your _________ to climb a mountain.
    Question 13. He sometimes goes __________ with his father at weekends.
    Question 14. In a ______ match, players will try to kick the ball to other team’s goal to score.
     c) sailing
    Question 15. I _______ in a tennis competition last year.
    Question 16. He was born _________ 16th March 1989.
    Question 17. James was ill, so he _________ in the race yesterday.
    Question 18. ___________ an Internet café in my town five years ago.
    Question 19. The biggest _________ stadium in Europe is in Barcelona, Spain. Friday.
    Question 20. Martina is very fast. She usually wins the 100 - metre ___________.

    Điểm đạt được:

    Soạn bởi: Springclover

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.