Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 50

Englishbelife

A, B, C - DO-RE-MI
She simply falls in love
Trapped in the case, she quietly waits
She's waiting for her (1) to come
"Farewell my love time to say goodbye"
You are meant to be the love of my next life"
I'm destined to (2) my whole life
For you, I (3)
I can't lie, lie, lie
Bloodlessly, his head rolled on the ground.
Under linden trees, silent cries.
On the day without a single cloud
Only that white flowers bloom, my love dies
Only that white flowers bloom, my love dies

You and me, a (4)
The rose and your kiss
Wither and fall, pain and sorrow
My one and only lilac
Petals scatters in front of the (5)
Pale and lifeless but still beautiful
Slowly, slowly
I will (6) beside your cologne
Baby I love you
But we are bye bye bye
Bloodlessly, his head rolled on the ground
Under the linden tree, silent cries
On the day without a single cloud
Only that white flower blooms, my lover dies

Đăng nhận xét

1 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Englishbelife chào bạn!