Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ôn thi vào lớp 10 - Reading - Đề 2

on-thi-vao-10
READING 1- READ THEN CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER

          Englishbelife

The brothers Louis and Auguste Lumiere was the first people in (1) world to make moving pictures. (2) December 28, 1895, in Paris, they showed a movie in a cinema for the first time using a machine (3) the Cinematograph.
The film was a comedy about a gardener (4) had an accident with some water and got very wet. Everyone thought it was very funny.
In 1907, the first film studios were (5) in a part of Los Angeles known as Hollywood. During the 1920s (6) the centre of the world film industry. In the beginning, the films had no sound. Instead, (7) on the screen from time to time, (8) people the story.

READING 2 – READ THEN CHOOSE TRUE OR FALSE

Jack, 16
On weekdays, I usually hang out with my friends after school. Every Thursday afternoon, I attend Teens' Cookery Club. I enjoy cooking, and I can make lots of delicious cookies. My dream is to become an internationally recognized cook.
Thomas, 16
As soon as the school finishes, I often go home. My cousin, who studies in the same school, usually comes over on Wednesday evening and we play chess with each other. Unlike me, he is very good at this game. I have learnt a lot from him. I think playing chess improves my intelligence and critical thinking. It is a very useful sport.
Alena, 15
I love painting. That's why I attend the art club at my school every Tuesday and Friday. We have a teacher, and she often encourages us to paint our way. We are not charged for joining the club, but we pay $10 per month to buy necessary stuff. That's pretty cheap. I would like to become an artist to inspire people's creativity.
1. All the above teenagers attend a club after school.
2. Thomas want to become a famous cook in the world.
3. Alena has to pay $10 to join her school art club.
4. Alena’s teacher doesn’t make her students paint like her.

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.