Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 36

Luyện nghe

LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE

Englishbelife

A poor miller has three sons. When he died, all that he left behind was a mill, a donkey and a cat. “Since I am the (1) ”, said his first son. “I’ll take the mill.” The second son quickly added, “And I’m next, I take the donkey”, they looked at their younger brother, Marquis. “How (2) you are! You shall have the cat!” The poor fellow shook his head as his brothers left. It was not fair at all. “My brothers can make a fine (3) with the mill and the donkey. But what about me? I’m stuck with Puss,” said Marquis, wringing his hands in despair. Puss had been listening. He stretched and yawned loudly. “Now, now…you won’t have to (4) when I’m around,” Puss said. “All I’ll need is a bag and a handsome pair of boots, and I’ll be about to take care of us both!” “Sure you will,” thought Marquis. But to be fair, he had seen Puss use many (5) to catch mice and rats. It nothing else, they wouldn’t go hungry. “Our father left us some properties in his will I can’t help thinking that it’s been divided unfairly. Do you remember what I got”? Soon the cat was given his own pair of boots and a new bag that he had asked for. The boots (6) him perfectly and he looked really smart. Puss packed a juicy cabbage and some bran in the bag and slung it around his neck. He polishes his whiskers and set out...

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.