Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

The foolish goats

 HAI CON DÊ NGỐC NGHẾCH

A goat had to cross a small river. There is a narrow plank across the river. The goat was walking on it happily,

On the opposite side it saw another goat coming towards it.

"Go back", the first goat shouted. "Wait...I will cross the river first. you can come after me."

"Why should I?" cried the second goat. "I came here first so I should cross ther river first", the second one said.

"No, I came first", shouted the first goat. It added more, "Go away or I will kick you". "Wait and see." The first goat said to it angrily.

"I will kick you first." the second goat did the same.

The two goats started  arguing. Both the goats got very angry. They attacked each other. Finally, both the foolish and aggressive goats fell into the water.

            🐏words in this story

            🐏foolish (a): ngốc nghếch

            🐏cross (v): đi qua, băng qua

            🐏shout-shouted (v): la lớn

            🐏angrily (adv): 1 cách giận dữ

            🐏fall - fell (v): té, ngã, rơi

Soạn bởi: Springclover

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.