Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Câu điều kiện loại 2

BÀI TẬP CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 2 

câu điều kiện loại 2
Nhập vào câu trả lời, không phân biệt chữ thườngHOA


Question 1. If we (have) time, we would go to the party.
  Question 2. What would you do if you (see) a UFO?
  Question 3. If we talked with him, he (be) very happy.
  Question 4. My family (be) on holiday if the weather was fine.
  Question 5. If you (be) more careful, you wouldn't make that mistake.
  Question 6. If I (be) you, I wouldn't accept that job.
  Question 7. If you didn't eat that rotten coconut, you (be)fine.
  Question 8. If he acted more nicely, many people (love) him.
  Question 9. If I (meet) the actress in "Wednesday" movie, I would ask to take a picture with her.
Question 10. What would you do if you (have) more free time?

  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.