Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 33

LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE
LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE

Englishbelife

One day, he took the boat to the sea and fished as usual. He sat there for the whole day without (1) any fish. However, he kept persisted and eventually he caught a goldfish. He was very (2) as he finally caught a fish to bring back for the dinner. What a big fish! Finally we are going to have a decent dinner. Suddenly, the fish raised its (3) which strartled the old fisherman. Please, I’m just a little fish, please let me go. Are ...you...really...saying? How could a fish talk like that! That’s right. Old fisherman, please spare my life. I’m not a normal fish, but a (4) one. Eating me is nothing special because my meat is not delicious. Please let me go back to the water. I will help you fuffill any of your (5) ! With his kindness, the old man was persuaded when he heard the fish’s urgent pleas. He release it without asking for anything. Alright, I couldn’t find heart to kill you! Go away! Thank you so much! I will always be (6) to you! I will definitely repay for saving my life!

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.