Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Đề ôn giữa kì 1 - Anh 7 mới - Đề 7 - 20 câu trắc nghiệm

YÊU CẦU LÀM HẾT TẤT CẢ CÁC CÂU
(Chúng ta làm hết câu kết quả sẽ trả về tổng kết quả đúng, sai)

1➤ Question 1. My mother ______ 45 on her next birthday.

2➤ He is so tired, _____ he has to go to bed early.

3➤ Question 3. My grandparents are old and weak. They are ______.

4➤ Question 4. We hope we ______ you and your friends someday.

5➤ Question 5. My younger brother likes _____.

6➤ Question 6. My mother loves ____. She always plants vegetables and flowers in a small garden to the right of our house.

7➤ Question 7. You will get _____ if you go out without wearing a sun hat.

8➤ Question 8. _____ too much TV is not good for your eyes and back.

9➤ Question 9. She wants to eat some junk food, ______ she is putting on weight.

10➤ Question 10. If you want to live longer, you should eat _____ fruit and vegetable, avoid eating too much salt and consuming a lot of fatty food.

11➤ Question 11. They often help _____ in their neighborhood to clean up the houses and cook meals.

12➤ Question 12. My younger sister was 45 kilos. Now she’s 50. She _____ weight.

13➤ Question 13. To prepare for the Christmas season, my family ______ the Christmas tree since last week.

14➤ Question 14. Don’t eat this type of fish, you may have a/ an ______.

15➤ Question 15. I started my hobby ______ I was ten.

16➤ Question 16. My brother ______ listening to pop music every day.

17➤ Question 17. ____ going swimming or cycling? They are both healthy.

18➤ Question 18. People in the countryside have less stress, _____ they usually live longer.

19➤ Question 19. He keeps sneezing and coughing. I thinks he has ______.

20➤ Question 20. Watch _____ television. Looking at the screen for too long hurts your eyes.

Your score is

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.