Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài ôn giữa kì 1 - Anh 6 Friend Plus - Đề 1

LÀM BÀI TẬP SAU ĐÂY VÀ KIỂM TRA KẾT QUẢ

    Question 1: That is Mrs. John. _____ is a journalist.
     a) They
     b) He
     c) She
    Question 2. _____ is this? – It’s my stamp.
     a) Which
     b) Who
     c) What
    Question 3. My older brothers ______ to bed early.
     a) don’t go
     b) doesn’t go
     c) aren’t go
    Question 4. Jack lives _____ Mexico.
     a) on
     b) in
     c) at
    Question 5. There ______ a four-star hotel on this road.
     a) is
     b) are
     a) be
    Question 6. “Long time no see, Jayden. How are you?” – “_____”
     a) Not bad, thanks
     b) I’m 12
     c) I’m five
    Question 7. I have a brother. _____ name is Nguyen.
     a) Her
     b) His
     c) He
    Question 8. Don Duong is _____ hour from Da Lat city.
     a) a
     b) an
     c) the
    Question 9. My friends and I are students. _____ usually go out on Sunday.
     a) I
     b) They
     c) We
    Question 10. Johnny often _____ meals for family every Saturday.
     a) cooks
     b) to cook
     c) cook
    Question 11: I _____ Piano Lesson on Tuesday.
     a) play
     b) have
     c) do time
    Question 12. This is Raj. He’s from India. He’s ______.
     a) India
     b) Spain
     c) Indian
    Question 13. There ____ any dogs in flower garden.
     a) isn’t
     b) aren’t
     c) don’t
    Question 14. My house is in _____ of my teacher’s house.
     a) opposite
     b) between
     c) front
    Question 15. “Are those your sisters?” – “_____”.
     a) Sure
     b) Not me
     c) Yes, there are
    Question 16. There is a primary school next _____ the church.
     a) to
     b) of
     c) on
    Question 17. The new shopping mall in my area is ______ the supermarket in the city centre.
     a) gooder than
     b) better than
     c) better
    Question 18. Ms. Phuong has _____ iPhone 13 Pro Max.
     a) a
     b) an
     c) the
    Question 19. Leeds is _____ big city with ______ population of about 800,000.
     a) a…a
     b) an…the
     c) a…the
    Question 20. I always ______ my face in the morning and before going to bed.
     a) wash
     b) brush
     c) watch
Soạn bởi: Springclover

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.