Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 44

chú lính chì dũng cảm
LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE

Englishbelife

I should go and talk to her! But what will I say? Will she accept me? Well, I must at least try! It’s better than (1) here and thinking about it! Mr. Dolphin, will you help me get off this (2) ? I have to go to talk to Miss. Tracy. I have to tell her what I feel. Er...of course. But if you don’t (3) , can I say something? Sure. Tracy is the most beautiful (4) around. And en... you are a tin (5) with only one leg! You think she will accept you? I am sorry but I like you. I don’t want you to get hurt. Don’t say sorry! You speak the truth! But bearing just one leg does not mean I don’t have a hurt. She (6) to know how much I love her. I can’t decide what she feels, she can reject me if she feels so...

Đăng nhận xét

1 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Bài nghe được trích đoạn trong câu chuyện "Chú lính chì dũng cảm"

    Trả lờiXóa

Englishbelife chào bạn!