Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Unit 1- Anh 9 - Listen trang 9 - Task 2

TASK 2: LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE

Englishbelife

Tim: Are you hungry, Carlo?
Carlo: Yes.
Tim: Okay. Let’s go to a restaurant (1) . If we go through the park, we can catch the bus on Ocean Drive.
Carlo: That’s fine. I really like walking in the (2) . You are lucky to have a place like this close to your home. It’s so beautiful with all the trees and flowers and a pond in the middle.
Tim: Carlo! Be careful. You’re (3) on the grass. The park keeper is growing some more – You’ll kill the new grass!
Carlo: Oh, sorry. I didn’t see the (4) .
Tim: Come on. It’s time we (5) the bus.
Carlo: Is that our bus, Tim?
Tim: No. That’s 103 bus. We want the number 130.
Carlo: Where are we going to eat?
Tim: It’s up to you. There’s a new Mexican restaurant in town
Carlo: Oh, no. I can eat Mexican food at home. I love American food. I’d rather eat hamburgers
Tim: Okay. I (6) exactly where we need to go!

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.