Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập cloze test - Đề 3

bai-tap-cloze-test
WRITE ONE WORD IN EACH GAP
TO COMPLETE THE PARAGRAPH

Englishbelife

Hi Mark, Thanks (1) your email. How’s it going? What are you going to do this weekend?
Guess what? I cannot go out (2) you at least in the next two weeks. I (3) an accident yesterday. (4) a bad luck! I broke my leg (5) I was playing football. It was raining, (6) I couldn’t see. I hit the other player. My friend (7) the rescue services because my right leg really hurt. They arrived immediately and took me to the nearest hospital by ambulance. I had an (8) last night. Now I am lying (9) bed with my leg in the air, so I cannot move. I’m really bored.
Take care and (10) back soon,
Josh

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.