Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập chia động từ - Thì hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn

CHIA ĐỘNG TỪ DÙNG THÌ HIỆN TẠI ĐƠN HOẶC HIỆN TẠI TIẾP DIỄN

Nhập vào câu trả lời, không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa. Chú ý KHÔNG viết tắt.

present simple tense, present continuous tense
Question 1. Look! It (snow).

  Question 2. Please be quiet! I to concentrate to learn the words in English. (try)

  Question 3. Việt Nam in South East Asia. (be)

  Question 4. My brother the news on TV at the moment. (watch)

  Question 5. She sometimes the mistake. (make)

  Question 6. The earth the sun once every 350 days. (circle)

  Question 7. I learn about the present simple tense and the present continuous tense
         and I think that I
how to use them now. (know)

  Question 8. Kate and her sister a picture at present. (draw)

  Question 9. Corn us energy. (provide)

Question 10. After five days of rain, I’m delighted that the sun again today. (shine)


  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.