Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Đề ôn học kì 1 - Anh 7 - Đề 1

YÊU CẦU LÀM HẾT TẤT CẢ CÁC CÂU
(Chúng ta làm hết câu kết quả sẽ trả về tổng kết quả đúng, sai)

1➤ Question 1. Students in my school have two _____ each day.

2➤ Which is ______ flat for my family?, Mr. Phong asked

3➤ Question 3. Science books are _____ the back of the library.

4➤ Question 4. She thinks I _____ the party tomorrow.

5➤ Question 5. My friend is a famous stamp _____. He usually collects stamps.

6➤ Question 6. In my free time, I often learn ______ the piano.

7➤ Question 7. In his _____ class, he studies English.

8➤ Question 8. My friends always go to school on time. They _____ late for school.

9➤ Question 9. Our house _____ a big garden.

10➤ Question 10. In my bedroom. There _____ three pictures and a lamp.

11➤ Question 11: What is your date of birth? - _____.

12➤ Question 12. My mother teaches at a primary school. She is a/ an _____.

13➤ Question 13. _____ go to the canteen for a cold drink!

14➤ Question 14. My pen pal is interested ______ collecting coins and stamps.

15➤ Question 15. Hung is not very sporty. He _____ on the sofa to watch TV at the moment.

16➤ Question 16. My cousin is 15. She _____ 16 on her next birthday.

17➤ Question 17. My father is a farmer. He works hard _____ morning ______ night.

18➤ Question 18. What is your favourite ______? I like Biology.

19➤ Question 19. My school is different _____ yours.

20➤ Question 20. Hoa is talking _____ Miss Lien now.

Your score is

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.