Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập cloze test - Đề 13

  WRITE ONE WORD IN EACH GAP TO COMPLETE THE PARAGRAPH

Englishbelife

Have you ever thought (1) buying a used car? When I was in my late teens, decided I had to have a car. I worked hard and saved my money. When the time came, I convinced my best friend to accompany me (2) a used car lot. I didn't really know what I was doing, (3) I knew I needed him to help me. When we got to the lot, the salesman had us look at lots of cars. Suddenly we came (4) the car of my dreams: a small, black sports convertible. It was classy, comfortable, shiny, and it had leather seats, not to mention a powerful engine and lots of speed. My friend urged me to think it over, (5) I was so excited l handed the salesman my check for the first of many payments. Of course, I had (6) idea that the car was simply a beautiful pile of junk. I learned (7) later when everything started to go wrong with it. I'm older and wiser now, and (8) I'm not an expert on automobiles, I'd like to share my experiences (9) you and discuss what you should (10) before you buy a used car.


Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.