Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài ôn giữa kì 1 - Anh 8 mới - Đề 2

Viết lại câu sao cho giữ nguyên nghĩa.

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa.

Question 1. All of my kids really like playing the piano. (KEEN)
All of my kids playing the piano.
 Question 2. The thing my mother hates most is the dirty and messy rooms. (DETESTS)
My mother rooms.
 Question 3. The festival in my village always starts in June, but this year it starts in May. (EARLIER)
This year the festival in my village usual.
 Question 4. It takes a buffalo about half of a day to plough that field, but a tractor can do it within an hour. (FASTER)
A tractor can plough that field much a bufflo.
 Question 5. My mother enjoys cooking traditional food for our family. (INTERESTED)
My mother traditional food for our family.
 Question 6. His grandfather became deaf when he was about 70. (SINCE)
His grandfather he was about 70.
 Question 7. She really loves to hang out with her friends. (ENJOYS)
She with her friends.
 Question 8.Taking part in a festival in the village is very wonderful. (IS)
It in a festival in the village.
 Question 9. There are 54 ethnic groups in Viet Nam. (GROUPS)
Viet Nam .
Question 10. Life in the country is more simple than life in the city. (COMPLICATED)
Life in the city life in the country.


  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.