Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Unit 1- Speaking-Track 1.11- Trang 16

UNIT 1 - SPEAKING - TRACK 1.11 - TRANG 16

            Englishbelife


Listen and complete the dialogue with the key phrases
Jamie: What are you doing today?
Lisa: Nothing much. (1)
Jamie: I don’t want to stay at home all day. It’s boring.
Lisa: Well, what do you want to do?
Jamie: I don’t know. I just want to go out.
Lisa: (2) We can take a sandwich.
Jamie: It’s really cold. (3) when it’s cold.
Lisa: Mmm. Well, I don’t want to play computer games all day.
Jamie: (4) There’s a new café on the High Street. They say it’s very good.
Lisa: (5) We can go to the shopping centre, too.
Jamie: I don’t know about the shopping centre, but the café sounds good. (6) _ and then get the bus into town.
Lisa: OK.

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.