Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Các hình thức viết tắt trong tiếng Anh

HÌNH THỨC VIẾT TẮT TRONG TIẾNG ANH

1

2

3

Ain't

Aren't

Can't

Couldn't

Daren't

Haven't

Hasn't

Hadn't

Don't

Doesn't

Didn't

He'd

He'll

He's

Here's

I'd

I'm not

Isn't

It'd

It'll

It's

I've

Let's

Mayn't

Mightn't

Mustn't

Needn't

Oughtn't

Shan't

She'd

She'll

/eɪnt/

/ɑːnt/ /

/kɑːnt/

/ˈkʊd.ənt/

/deənt/

/ˈhæv.ənt/

/ˈhæz.ənt/ 

/ˈhæd.ənt/

/dəʊnt/

/ˈdʌz.ənt/

/ˈdɪd.ənt/

/hiːd/

/hiːl/

/hiːz/

/hɪəz/

/aid/

/aim nɒt/

 /ˈɪz.ənt/

/ˈɪt.əd/

/itl/

/its/

/aiv/

/lets/

/mei ənt/

/ˈmaɪ.tənt/

/ˈmʌs.ənt/

/ˈniː.dənt/

/ˈɔː.tənt/

/ʃɑːnt/

/ʃiːd/

 /ʃiːl/

Am not (non-standard]

Are not

Can not

Could not

Dare not

Have not

Has not

Had not

Do not

Does not

Did not

He had or he would

He will

He is or he has

Here is

I had or I should

I am not

Is not

It had or it would

It will

It is or it has

I have

Let us

May not

Might not

Must not

Need not

Ought not

Shall not

She had, she would

She will

 

Soạn bởi: Springclover


Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.