Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập cloze test - Đề 2

Bài tập cloze test
WRITE ONE WORD IN EACH GAP TO COMPLETE THE PARAGRAPH

Englishbelife

I’m very fond (1) my husband, Roger. I’ve been married to him (2) over 10 years. I know he cares about me now just as much as when we first met all those years (3) . I’d got lost, and I asked him for directions. He was willing to help me without hesitation. Roger is proud of my success (4) a teacher, and he’s never been jealous of my achievement. I really admire him for supporting me so much over the years. Every evening, I talk with him (5) what has happened during the day. Of course, we (6) sometimes argue about (7) All couples do. But whenever I have (8) argument with him, we soon start laughing and both apologise to each other (9) behaving like that. I can’t (10) life without him!

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.