Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 9

  LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE

Englishbelife


A lion was sleeping under a tree. A little mouse was (1) around the lion. “Squeak, squeak”. Suddenly the lion (2) up. “Roar! Who woke me up? I will eat you!”. The lion picked up the mouse and and open his mouth. “Oh, no. Please don’t eat me! If you let me go, I will help you one (3) “Hahaha. You? I’m a lion and you’re a mouse! What can you do? The lion laughed. Fine, I’ll let you go.” The mouse (4) away. The next day, the lion got (5) in a trap. The mouse (6) saw this ran to the lion. It began to (7) the rope. “Thank you, you saved my (8) . From that day, the lion and mouse (9) best friends.

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.