Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 6

 LISTEN AND COMPLETE

Englishbelife

I don’t know what I would do without my friends’ (1) . They’ve all given me so much good advice (2) the years. It’s sometimes very (3) to make decisions on your own. Listening to advice can be great for (4) you make the right decision. The greatest piece of advice I’ve (5) was from my (6) . He told me I can do anything in life if I try hard. He was right. I am now passing (7) his advice to my own children. Right now I need some advice on money. My (8) advisors are telling me to be very careful. That’s very sound advice. I would advise anyone to do the same. Someone asked me the other (9) about the worst piece of advice I’ve ever had. I couldn’t answer. I don’t think I’ve (10) any really bad advice.

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.