Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Unit 7 - Anh 8 - Listen and Read

  COMPLETE THE SENTENCES. USE THE WORDS FROM THE DIALOGUE ON PAGE 63 & 64

Englishbelife

Nam: Hi. My name's Nam.
Na: Hello. Nice to meet you, Nam. I’m Na.
Nam: Are you new around here?
Na: Yes. We’ve been here since last week.
Nam: I’m sure you’ll like this neighborhood.
Na: I hope so. How long have vou lived here?
Nam: Oh, we've lived here for about 10 years.
Na: You must know the area very well.
Nam: I do.
Na: Is there a restaurant close by? My mother is too tired to cook tonight.
Nam: There is one just around the corner.
Na: What is the food like?
Nam: It’s very good. We like to eat there. It serves Hue food and the pancakes are delicious. You should try them.
Na: I will. Thanks.

a) Na is to the neighborhood.

b) She and her family arrived .

c) Na’s mother is very .

d) There is a in the area.

e) The restaurant serves food from .

f) Nam thinks the are tasty.

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.