Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập cloze test - Đề 16

  WRITE ONE WORD IN EACH GAP TO COMPLETE THE PARAGRAPH

Englishbelife

My younger brother, who has done a lot of traveling, had advised me to go (1) ship in June, but of course I hadn’t paid (2) attention to what he said. I hadn’t taken my notice, (3) , of the warning from the passengers coming off the ship, who said (4) had been the worst voyage they had (5) experienced.
The water in the habour looked calm enough, and the ship was big and solid, so I decided not (6) take any seasickness pills. As (7) as I was on board I began (8) a huge meal, which I finished just (9) we came out of the harbor and into the ocean. Immediately we were hit by enormous waves, (10) threw the sip around in the water as if it was a toy boat tin the bath.

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.