Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Viết lại câu giữ nguyên nghĩa - Đề 14

Viết lại câu sao cho giữ nguyên nghĩa.

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa. Chú ý KHÔNG viết tắt.

Question 1. She walks slowly. (A)
She is .
 Question 2.My sister has no intention of taking part in that party.(TO)
My sister part in that party.
 Question 3. Sammy thought much about her work. (GREAT)
Sammy gave a her work.
 Question 4. I tried not to laugh at her jokes. (A)
I tried at her jokes.
 Question 5. I don’t know anything about the financial management. (KNOWLEDGE)
I have the financial management.
 Question 6. The teacher advised him. (SOME)
The teacher .
 Question 7. She visits her grandparents twice a week. (PAYS)
She her parents twice a week.
 Question 8.The boss is arranging with his employees about the new contract. (HAVING)
The boss with his employees about the new contract.
 Question 9. My sister types with care. (A)
My sister .
Question 10. She has decided to have a trip abroad. (MADE)
She has a trip abroad.
  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.