Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 4

  LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE

         
Englishbelife

Do you ever think about or worry about the number of (1) you eat and drink every day. It’s not really something I thought about when I was (2) . But now I have to think about my calorie intake. I’m putting on weight and (3) need to be more careful with what I eat. (4) is difficult because all of the (5) food has the most calories. I’ve found an answer (6) this problem. If I do lots of exercise, I can (7) what I want and not have to worry about calories. I (8) off 500 calories when I jog for an hour. This means I can have a pizza and (9) and not feel guilty. I wish there was more information about calories in restaurants. It would make it easier for me to know what to eat and what to (10) .

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.