Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luyện nghe - Đề 1 có đáp án

  LISTEN AND COMPLETE THE PASSAGE

Englishbelife

Travelling gives you many (1) experiences you cannot find in your own country. You meet local (2) and get to understand different cultures. It’s so exciting. I love planning (3) and doing some research on the country or countries I want to visit. Sometimes I like to (4) everything in advance, my flights, hotels and (5) , etc. For me, the most exciting thing is arriving in a (6) with no hotel reservation and no fixed plans. I (7) staying in hostels and guest houses. You get to meet and talk to different and interesting people and share (8) . I also like to visit (9) that are off the beaten track. Being somewhere with thousands of other (10) ? It’s not my cup of tea.


Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.