Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập viết lại câu dùng cấu trúc enough

Viết lại câu dùng cấu trúc “enough”.

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa.

Question 1. My brother is old. He can drive a car.
My brother is a car.
 Question 2. Mr. Johnathan isn’t rich. He can’t buy that villa.
Mr. Johnathan isn’t that villa.
 Question 3. That bull isn’t big. He can’t harm you.
That bull isn’t you.
 Question 4. The book is interesting. We can read it.
The book is it.
 Question 5. The ice is thick. We can walk on it.
The ice is on it.
 Question 6. This kind of rubber is good. It can make tires of truck.
This kind of rubber tires of truc.
 Question 7. It was warm. We could go out last night.
It was go out last night.
 Question 8.The iphone is small. I can put it in my pocket.
The iphone is it in my pocket.
 Question 9. My brother is clever. He can do this exercise in a few minutes.
My brother is this exercise in a few minutes.
Question 10. This laptop is modern. It can run all the programs.
This laptop is all the programs.


  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.