Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập câu wish - Đề 3

Viết lại câu dùng “wish”

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa. – Lưu ý KHÔNG viết tắt

Question 1. You can’t drive a car.
            I wish a car.
 Question 2. Your internet connection is not good.
            I wish good.
 Question 3. You have to learn online in the afternoon.
            I wish online in the afternoon.
 Question 4. I don't know how to learn Spanish.
           I wish Spanish.
 Question 5. Today is not your day off.
           I wish day off.
 Question 6. You can’t go to Hue to join the festival.
           I wish to join the festival.
 Question 7. I really want to be with my friends now.
           I wish now.
 Question 8. I’d prefer to study in Tokyo.
           I wish Tokyo.
 Question 9. What a pity I can’t solve this problem.
           I wish this problem.
Question 10. I am not awarded the scholarship.
           I wish the scholarship.


  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.