Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài ôn giữa kì - Anh 7 - Đề 5

Viết lại câu sao cho giữ nguyên nghĩa.

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa.

Question 1. My class has 48 students.
There are my class.
 Question 2. My house is on the left of a cinema.
The cinema my house.
 Question 3. Mr. John is younger than Mr. Hai.
Mr. Hai Mr. John.
 Question 4. My school is bigger than her school.
Her school my school.
 Question 5. The office is in front of the movie theater.
The movie theater office.
 Question 6. When is your birthday?
What ?
 Question 7. Her English is better than my English.
My English her English.
 Question 8.Those books are very interesting!
What !
 Question 9. My sister rides a bike to school every day.
My sister goes every day.
Question 10. His farm has twenty buffalos.
There his farm.


  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.