Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài ôn giữa kì 1 - Anh 8 mới - Writing 1

Viết lại câu sao cho giữ nguyên nghĩa.

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa. Chú ý KHÔNG viết tắt.

Question 1. Mr. Hung is the happiest person in this village. (than)
No one in this village Mr. Hung.
 Question 2.Life in the countryside isn’t as stressful as life in the city. (more)
Life in the city in the countryside.
 Question 3. This is the largest kite I’ve ever seen. (larger)
I’ve never this one.
 Question 4. Minh is a quicker walker than his friends. (quickly)
Minh his friends.
 Question 5. Houses in the city are much more expensive than those in the countryside. (much)
Houses in the countryside those in the city.
 Question 6. I am a faster runner than James is. (fast)
I run .
 Question 7. Quynh’s singing is more beautiful than Mai’s. (beautifully)
Quynh sings .
 Question 8. I prefer reading on the sofa. (enjoy)
I enjoy .
 Question 9. Nga hates to do morning exercises. (dislike)
Nga .
Question 10. My English is better than than my sister’s. (better)
I study .

  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.