Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài ôn giữa kì 1 - Anh 6 Friend Plus - Đề 2

LÀM BÀI TẬP SAU ĐÂY VÀ BẤM NÚT NỘP BÀI VÀ KIỂM TRA KẾT QUẢ

    Question 1: James is good _____ films.
    Question 2. She is _____ shopping.
    Question 3. I don’t know that new boy. Do you know _____?
    Question 4. This is _____ .
    Question 5. I like this cool laptop. But it isn’t my laptop – it’s my dad’s. My _____ computer is slow.
    Question 6. “I really like this bag” – “It’s OK, but it isn’t very big. It’s quite _____.
    Question 7. I have got two speakers, but I _____ a computer.
    Question 8. My favorite sports star is from London. He’s _____.
    Question 9. _____ is the new student in your class?
    Question 10. My friends’ names are Kate _____ Jasmine.
    Question 11: This is a good place for people interested in basketball _____.
    Question 12. There aren’t ____ pretty trees in this garden.
    Question 13. Burley is _____ Darton.
    Question 14. There _____ about 40 million bricks in Miniland.
    Question 15. It’s a hot day and there are lots of people in the _____.
    Question 16. She _____ video games with her friends.
    Question 17. usually/ Martin and Julie/ late/ class/ are/ for/ late.->
    Question 18. Josh ____ English and ____ football at school.
    Question 19. _____ your father give children candy? Yes, he _____. Question 20. Students like this special day _____ it’s interesting and fun.

    Điểm đạt được:

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.