Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Viết lại câu giữ nguyên nghĩa - Đề 10 có đáp án

Viết lại câu sao cho giữ nguyên nghĩa.

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa.

Question 1. Lucy doesn’t swim as fast as her sister.
Lucy’s sister her.
 Question 2. I’m sorry that I can’t play the piano.
I wish the piano.
 Question 3. When did she start preparing for her overseas study?
How long for her overseas study?
 Question 4. This math problem was so difficult that I couldn’t do it.
It was that I couldn’t do it.
 Question 5. My younger sister passed the exam easily.
My younger sister had in passing the exam.
 Question 6. Peter said to John, “Would you like a cup of coffee?”
Peter offered John.
 Question 7. I realized that how much I loved the village only after I had left it.
Only after I had realize that how much I love it.
 Question 8. We should help street children in our neighbourhood.
Street children in our neighbourhood .
 Question 9. She is sorry she is not able to speak Vietnamese well.
She wishes she could well.
Question 10. Sue suddenly began to cry after hearing the news.
Sue after reading the news.


  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.