Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Viết lại câu dùng thì hiện tại hoàn thành - Đề 3 có đáp án

Viết lại câu giữ nguyên nghĩa dùng thì hiện tại hoàn thành

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa.

Question 1. I started to study English 7 years ago.
I have 7 years.
 Question 2. My uncle started to give up smoking last week.
My uncle has last week.
 Question 3. I didn’t see my aunt a long time ago.
I haven’t a long time.
 Question 4. How long ago did you collect stamps?
How long have ?
 Question 5. She didn’t eat salmon when she was young.
She hasn’t she was young.
 Question 6. I last met him last summer.
I haven’t last summer.
 Question 7. He begun to swim when he was five.
He he was five.
 Question 8. We started to work as shippers two months ago.
We have two months.
 Question 9. The last time my parents went shopping was three weeks ago.
My parents haven’t three weeks.
Question 10. Josh lived in Leeds when he was 10.
Josh has he was 10.


  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.