Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Test for unit 5 - Anh lớp 7 - Đề 1 có đáp án.

TEST FOR UNIT 5 ANH 7 ĐỀ 1
LÀM BÀI TẬP SAU ĐÂY VÀ BẤM NÚT NỘP BÀI VÀ KIỂM TRA KẾT QUẢ

    Question 1. Our students learn how to use a _____ in their Computer class.
     a) map
     b) refrigerator
     c) computer
    Question 2. Rose is the same _____ as Jenifer and her friends. They are both twelve years old.
     a) address
     b) age
     c) school
    Question 3. In _____ we learn about past and present events in Viet Nam and around the world.
     a) English
     b) Biology
     c) History
    Question 4. Do you like Geography? - _____.
     a) Yes, I am.
     b) Yes, I do.
     c) Yes, I like.
    Question 5. Recess is a great time to _____.
     a) learn
     b) study
     c) relax
    Question 6. My students are doing some ______ in their Physics class.
     a) appliances
     b) experiments
     c) essays
    Question 7. In my free time, I learn _____ the violin.
     a) play
     b) to play
     c) playing
    Question 8. Please _____ her I’ll call her again after seven.
     a) tell
     b) speak
     c) talks
    Question 9. The energetic students in my school often _____ soccer at recess.
     a) do
     b) make
     c) play
    Question 10. It is difficult _____ a homestay in my village.
     a) find
     b) to find
     c) finding


    Điểm đạt được =

    Kết quả 
Soạn bởi: Springclover

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.