Hot Widget

header ads
Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bài tập giới từ - Đề 6 có đáp án

Điền giới từ in, on, at, between vào chỗ trống

Nhập vào câu trả lời, kết quả trả về Yes/No không phân biệt chữ thường và hoa.

Questions 1. I’ll see you Wednesday.

 Questions 2. We must be there 8.30 and 9.30.

 Questions 3. My friend, Mei is showing some photos in the album present.

 Questions 4. My father drinks coffee the morning.

 Questions 5. My little baby was born October 22nd, 2019.

 Questions 6. The train arrives Hue at 5.pm.

 Questions 7. My pen pal is going to visit me Christmas.

 Questions 8. My father is going to Japan February

 Questions 9. He asked her grandmother to tell him the folktale named “The Lost Shoe” the end of the conversation.

Questions 10. It is often cold the winter.


  câu đúng trong tổng 10 câu.  

Đăng nhận xét

0 Nhận xét
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.